Crawford Gives 2023 will take placeover seventy-two hours from Sunday, August 27 through midnight on Tuesday, August 29. During this time, a portion of a prorated match pool will be added to each donation you make.
All donations received from Crawford Gives help to support our mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. Please consider supporting Family Services of NW PA during Crawford Gives.
Services offered to children and families in Crawford County include:
- Permanency Services to help children find a loving, stable, and permanent family.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters to create and support mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth (available in Western Crawford County only).
- Brief Services to help at-risk families cope with significant stressors that interfere with their ability to nurture their children.
- Family Behavior Therapy to help treat substance abuse, conduct disorders, mood disorders, family dysfuntion, and other problem behaviors.
- Functional Family Therapy to help families with at-risk youth who exhibit delinquent behavior.
- Intensive Family to keep children and families safe through crisis intervention and family treatment.
- Multisystemic Therapy to help youth decrease and prevent anti-social and delinquent behaviors.
- Project SOAR/ROAR to help children in the Penncrest School District who are experiencing emotional and/or behavioral difficulties in the school setting.
Please support Family Services of NW PA at www.crawfordgives.org/nonprofits/FSNWPA. Your continued support helps ensure vulnerable families in our community continue to have access to life changing programs and services.