Our offices are currently open to the public on a limited basis by appointment only.
Family Services of NW PA has been identified as an essential life-sustaining business under the healthcare/child services sector.
Family Services of NW PA remains operational and is continuing our mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives via telehealth when possible and effective. We are also offering face-to-face services by appointment only. Health screenings and other safety measures are in place for anyone entering the building. To schedule an appointment, contact your caseworker or call 814-866-4500.
If you have questions or are seeking services, please email us at email@example.com or call 814-866-4500.
- How to Have a Virtual Doctor's Visit (Highmark)
- Where do I go if I think I have Coronavirus? (Highmark)
- How to Protect Yourself (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus (Child Mind Institute)
- Supporting Kids Through the COVID-19 Crisis (Child Mind Institute)
- Preparing for COVID-19: Long-term care facilities, Nursing Homes (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Guide to Well-Being During Coronavirus (Greater Good Magazine)
Remote Learning Resources:
ELA (Reading, Writing, Spelling, Vocabulary, Composition, Literature)
If you have questions or concerns related to services provided by Family Services of NW PA, please contact us at info@FSNWPA.org.