Family Services of NW PA has been identified as an essential life-sustaining business under the healthcare/child services sector.
Family Services of NW PA remains operational and is continuing our mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives via telehealth.
Direct, face-to-face service provisions are suspended for most programs. Program staff members are prepared to respond to crisis or emergency situations in person if warranted and cleared by agency administration.
The following services are suspended until further notice:
- Children Cope With Divorce (CCWD)
The following programs and services are approved for service delivery via telehealth or telephone:
- Child Welfare Services:
- Brief Services (Crawford, Mercer & Venango)
- Family Group Decision Making (Erie & Mercer)
- Family Preservation Services (Crawford, Erie & Mercer)
- Family Reunification (Erie)
- Family Team Meetings (Erie)
- Independent Living Program (Erie)
- Intensive Family (Crawford)
- Permanency Services (Erie, Crawford & McKean)
- In-Home Behavioral Health Services:
- Family Based Mental Health (Erie, Crawford, Mercer & Venango)
- Family Behavior Therapy (Crawford)
- Family Behavioral Health (Venango)
- Functional Family Therapy (Erie)
- Multisystemic Therapy (Erie, Crawford & Mercer)
- Multisystemic Therapy for Problem Sexual Behaviors (Erie & Mercer)
- Specialized Family Based Mental Health (Erie, Crawford, Mercer & Venango)
- Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic:
- Counseling for Individuals, Couples and Families (Erie)
- Psychiatric Services (Erie)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Erie)
- School-Based Services:
- Behavioral Support Services at Erie's Public Schools (Erie)
- Community Schools Lead Partner at Pfeiffer Burleigh Elementary School (Erie)
- Project SOAR/ROAR (Crawford)
- Student Attendance Improvement Program (Erie)
- Mentoring, Support and Education Services:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Erie & Crawford)
- Re-Entry (Mercer)
For questions about any of our programs, please email us at email@example.com.
Remote Learning Resources:
ELA (Reading, Writing, Spelling, Vocabulary, Composition, Literature)
If you have questions or concerns related to services provided by Family Services of NW PA, please contact us at info@FSNWPA.org.