POSITION: Therapist, Multisystemic Therapy and MST for Problem Sexual Behavior
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor, Multisystemic Therapy and MST for Problem Sexual Behavior
PAY RATE: $40,854 annual salary
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Erie County, Crawford County, Mercer County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Therapist in the Multisystemic Therapy Program provides direct intensive social services and 24-hour on-call crisis services to youth exhibiting problem sexual behaviors. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis.
- Employs a variety of techniques and modalities to assist the family in making positive changes and learning new skills.
- Performs interviews in client's homes on a regular basis.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Adheres to all individual IBHS Services regulations around service delivery and documentation.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in clinical field and minimum two years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor's degree in human services with three years relevant experience.
- Background in family, youth, and community service preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania.