|Position:||Therapist, Multisystemic Therapy|
|Reports To:||Clinical Supervisor, Multisystemic Therapy and MST for Problem Sexual Behavior|
|Pay Rate:||$42,081 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Therapist in the Multisystemic Therapy Program provides direct intensive social services and 24-hour on-call crisis services to youth exhibiting problem sexual behaviors. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis. Travel throughout Mercer County required.
- Employs a variety of techniques and modalities to assist the family in making positive changes and learning new skills.
- Performs interviews in client's homes on a regular basis.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Adheres to all individual IBHS Services regulations around service delivery and documentation.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or counseling required.
- Knowledge of family therapy, child development, behavior management, and parenting skills necessary.
- Experience working with child behavior problems in a family context preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.