POSITION: Therapist, Functional Family Therapy
REPORTS TO: Site Supervisor, Functional Family Therapy
PAY RATE: $40,854 annual salary
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Crawford County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Therapist in the Functional Family Therapy program provides in-home therapy to help meet the needs of families. Ability to effectively manage self in crisis situations is important. Day and evenings hours are required.
- Employs a variety of techniques and modalities within the Functional Family Therapy model to meet family needs.
- Interviews assigned families in client's home on a regular basis.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, or social sciences required OR
- Bachelor's degree in human services with three years relevant experience.
- Background in family, youth, and community service preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.
Functional Family Therapy is an evidence-based program that helps families with at-risk youth who exhibit delinquent behavior. By treating the whole family, Functional Family Therapy is designed to help the child overcome issues such as risky behaviors, violence, and behavioral and emotional challenges.