|Position:||Therapist, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH|
|Reports To:||Director, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH|
|Pay Rate:||$50,000 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Family Based Mental Health Therapist functions as part of a clinically skilled team to provide direct social services to assigned caseload. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis. Travel throughout assigned county required. Some evening and weekend work required.
- Provide clinical leadership for Family Based Mental Health program and establish professional helping relationships with clients.
- Conducts intakes, assessments, and closure activities that assist and use the family's input in the development of individualized service/treatment plans.
- Attends three (3) year model curriculum provided by the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. aimed at developing the necessary knowledge base of Pennsylvania's Family Based Mental Health Program.
- Attends training and consultation to address sexual trauma-specific treatment issues, including sexual victimization treatment and development of skills to address sexually reactive behavior, safety planning, and crisis intervention.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy. Compiles data necessary for program accountability and billing of client services.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or child welfare, and at least one year of CASSP experience required.
- Knowledge of family systems therapy and development life cycles preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.