|Position:||Supervisor, Family Based Mental Health|
|Reports To:||Director of Family Based Mental Health|
|Pay Rate:||$40,000 to $45,000 annually|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Supervisor of Family Based Mental Health (FBMH) will provide clinical and work supervision to program employees. Administrative responsibilities include planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the program. A Master's degree in a clinical mental health field is required.
- Provides clinical and work supervision for Family Based Mental Health (FBMH).
- Serves as agency liaison to public funding sources.
- Provides 24 hour on-call crisis service availability to employees and/or clients as needed.
- Attends a three (3) year model curriculum provided by the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center aimed at developing the necessary knowledge base of Pennsylvania's Family Based Mental Health Program. Attends Project Director's training via Philadelphia Child Family Therapy Training Center
- Sets clear expectations of worker's performance, provides an accurate evaluation of performance, and establishes goals for future growth.
- Utilizes the four styles of Situational Leadership to provide support to program employees.
- Participates in development of employee training programs.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in a clinical mental health field required.
- Experience providing mental health treatment required.
- Minimum three years supervised clinical experience preferred.
- Two years supervisory experience required
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.