|Position:||Receptionist, Clerical Support Staff II|
|Reports To:||Clerical Supervisor|
|Pay Rate:||$12.79 per hour|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Receptionist, Clerical Support Staff II is a secretarial position in Crawford County. This is a secretarial position requiring proficient typing skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and its related programs.
- Serves as receptionist, greets clients and other visitors, answers incoming phone calls in a friendly and timely manner.
- Assists in typing all correspondence and performs general filing duties, including opening and closing cases in electronic health record.
- Assists in management of agency mail, including drop off/pickup and making sure there is adequate postage for outgoing mail, if necessary.
- Checks and monitors client medical assistance eligibility.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years general office experience preferred.
- Social services background preferred.
- Ability to operate transcribing equipment and proficiently operate computer equipment necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and skills necessary.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.