POSITION: Mental Health Professional, Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
PAY RATE: $40,854 annual salary
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Erie County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Mental Health Professional in the Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic at Family Services of NW PA functions in the role of a therapist by providing direct social services to clients at the agency's home office. Day and evenings hours are required.
- Performs therapy and casework services to clients as assigned. This could include individuals, families, and/or groups.
- Provides mental health assessments and coordinates case plans with other community agencies.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Maintains case records in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree and training in generally recognized clinic discipline, including, but not limited to, psychiatry, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, or activities therapies.
- Experience working in mental health field.
- Clinical licensure preferred.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania.