|Position:||Licensed Therapist, Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic|
|Reports To:||Supervisor, Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic|
|Pay Rate:||$48,000 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Mental Health Professional in the Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic at Family Services of NW PA functions in the role of a therapist by providing direct social services to clients at the agency's home office. Day and evenings hours are required.
- Performs therapy and casework services to clients as assigned. This could include individuals, families, and/or groups.
- Provides mental health assessments and coordinates case plans with other community agencies.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Maintains case records in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology, or social work required.
- Experience with trauma-focused treatment for children and adolescents preferred.
- Clinical licensure required.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.