|Position:||Front Desk Coordinator|
|Reports To:||Clerical Supervisor|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Front Desk Coordinator is a secretarial position in Erie County. This position performs program administrative support duties, as well as agency receptionist duties of greeting clients, answering telephones, and typing. Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and skills required. Previous use of Electronic Health Record is a plus.
- Serves as receptionist, greets clients and other visitors, answers incoming phone calls in a friendly and timely manner.
- Schedules new and existing client appointments and makes reminder calls for scheduled appointments.
- Collects and verifies client insurance information, collects co-pays, and provides invoices.
- Enters enrollment and closing data into Electronic Health Record; copies/scans and files documents, runs reports, analyzes and reports data, as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the Supervisors. Performs typing and data entry duties as assigned in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years general office experience preferred.
- Social services background preferred.
- Experience scheduling appointments and verifying insurance information, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and skills necessary.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.