|Reports To:||Director of Human Resources|
|Pay Rate:||$28,704.00 annually|
|Job Type:||Full time|
This position will maintain efficient and smooth operation of the physical jobsite with the intent of providing a safe and accessible place of employment for employees and service environment for service delivery.
- Performs basic maintenance, minor repairs, and assembly/repair of office furniture, or hiring of contractors to do the same.
- Oversees the cleaning contracts of all loccations, assuring cleaning is completed as expected.
- Facilitates the maintenance and repair of the agency's physical plant, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and fire suppression/emergency services.
- Acts as liaison with Griffith Properties for Peach Street location and landlords of other locations as necessary.
- Completes minor repairs (i.e., lightbulb replacement, loose doorknobs or hinges, etc.), construction projects and painting.
- Obtains quotes for required agency repairs, improvements and construction projects.
- Ensures completion of monthly facilitiy inspections at all locations.
- Ensures completion and maintains record of annual fire drills at all locations.
- Coordinates office furniture moves.
- Set up conference room for agency trainings/conferences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED with two years of related experience
- Physical requirements include:
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout facilities
- Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds, at times
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb and crawl to maintain equipment, assemble and move furniture and maintain facilities.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.