POSITION: Coordinator, Family Group Decision Making
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Family Group Decision Making
PAY RATE: $16.26 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Mercer County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Family Group Decision Making (FGDM) coordinator will coordinate and facilitate family conferences, which include at-risk families, other local agencies, and related community supports. Strong communication and professional presentation skills are necessary.
- Makes all arrangements for Family Group Decision Making (FGDM) conferences (invites participants, coordinates with referring caseworkers, secures location, arranges for food, travel needs, etc.).
- Facilitates or co-facilitates conferences as needed and completes appropriate number of conferences each month.
- Maintains case documentation and program data in a timely manner as described in the Documentation Standards for FGDM.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and three years' experience in human services; OR
- Master's degree in relevant field and three years' experience in human services; AND
- Completion of the Family Group Conference Training
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Eligibility for State Police Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse History Clearances
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania.