POSITION: Clerical Support Staff II, Intake Processor
REPORTS TO: Clerical Supervisor
PAY RATE: $12.42 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Crawford County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Clerical Support Staff II, Intake Processor is a secretarial position in Crawford County. Worker is responsible for oversight of program authorization process by Managed Care Organizations (MCO) and County Funding Sources.
- Serves as backup receptionist, greets clients and other visitors, answers incoming phone calls in a friendly and timely manner. May serve as evening receptionist.
- Assists in typing all correspondence and performs general filing duties, including opening and closing cases in electronic health record.
- Assists in management of agency mail, including drop off/pickup and making sure there is adequate postage for outgoing mail, if necessary.
- Checks and monitors client medical assistance eligibility.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Three (3) years general office experience preferred.
- Ability to operate transcribing equipment and proficiently operate computer equipment necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and skills necessary.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.