|Position:||Clerical Support Staff II|
|Reports To:||Clerical Supervisor|
|Pay Rate:||$12.79 per hour|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Clerical Support Staff II is a secretarial position in Erie County. This is a secretarial position requiring minimum typing skills of sixty-five words per minute, ability to operate transcribing equipment and proficiently operate computer equipment. Performs receptionist duties including answering telephones. Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize his/her workload and meet deadlines, and the ability to get along well with others is a must for this positon. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone etiquette are also necessary.
- Serves as backup receptionist, greets clients and other visitors, answers incoming phone calls in a friendly and timely manner.
- Performs general typing duties of reports and correspondence and is proficient in the operation of computer equipment.
- Performs general filing duties.
- Responsible for Childline checks and clearances for the program.
- Manages program files, to include open and close files, assemble files, file necessary papers, and review court orders and placement transfers for errors.
- Assists in management of agency mail, including drop off/pickup and making sure there is adequate postage for outgoing mail, if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years general office experience preferred.
- Social services background preferred.
- Ability to operate transcribing equipment and proficiently operate computer equipment necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and Microsoft Office.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.