|Position:||Clerical II, Purchasing|
|Reports To:||Supervisor, Family Group Decision Making|
|Pay Rate:||$12.79 per hour|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Clerical II, Purchasing is a secretarial position in Erie County. Position requires strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. The ability to proficiently operate transcribing equipment and computer equipment are necessary.
- Serves as backup receptionist, greets clients and other visitors, answers incoming phone calls in a friendly and timely manner. May serve as evening receptionist.
- Assists in typing all correspondence, monthly reports, and data entry for various programs.
- Performs general filing duties, including opening and closing cases in electronic health record.
- Assists in management of agency mail, including drop off/pickup on designated day.
- Makes agency purchases and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Ensures employee wellness initiative is supplied and stocked.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years general office experience required.
- Ability to operate transcribing equipment and proficiently operate computer equipment necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette and skills necessary.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.