|Position:||Caseworker, Functional Family Therapy|
|Reports To:||Site Supervisor, Functional Family Therapy|
|Pay Rate:||$36,738 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Location:||Positions available in Erie County and Crawford County|
The Therapist in the Functional Family Therapy program provides in-home therapy to help meet the needs of families. Ability to effectively manage self in crisis situations is important. Day and evenings hours are required.
- Employs a variety of techniques and modalities within the Functional Family Therapy model to meet family needs.
- Interviews assigned families in client's home on a regular basis.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in human services with two years relevant experience required.
- Background in family, youth, and community service preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.