POSITION: Caseworker, Family Preservation Services and Brief Services
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Family Preservation Services and Brief Services
PAY RATE: $16.26 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Mercer County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Caseworker for Family Preservation Services and Brief Services in Mercer County provides direct intensive social services and 24-hour on-call crisis services to assigned caseload. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis.
- Employs a variety of casework techniques and modalities to meet family needs.
- Performs interviews in family's home and provides extensive written assessments
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences and two year's relevant experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania.