POSITION: Caseworker, Family Preservation Services and Brief Services
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Family Preservation Services and Brief Services
PAY RATE: $16.26 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Crawford County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Caseworker for Family Preservation Services and Brief Services in Crawford County provides direct intensive social services and 24-hour on-call crisis services to assigned caseload. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis.
- Employs a variety of casework techniques and modalities to meet family needs.
- Performs interviews in family's home and provides extensive written assessments
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences and two year's relevant experience required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.