POSITION: Caseworker, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH
REPORTS TO: Director, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH
PAY RATE: $16.97 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Erie County, Crawford County
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*$500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days and $1,000 at 1 year
The Family Based Mental Health Caseworker provides direct intensive services in the client's home. Ability to effectively manage self in crisis situations is important.
- Conducts interviews in client's home and provides ongoing therapeutic services.
- Delivers intensive services and provides 24-hour on-call crisis services to assigned caseload.
- Attends three (3) year model curriculum provided by the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. Schedule includes two sessions each month in the Western Region (for a total of approximately 13 - 14 per year). The training will be completed upon graduation or leaving the Family Based Mental Health program.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in drug and alcohol, education, counseling, child welfare, probation, and/or criminal justice.
- Knowledge of family systems therapy and development life cycles preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania.