|Position:||Caseworker, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH|
|Reports To:||Director, Family Based Mental Health/Specialized FBMH|
|Pay Rate:||$35,353 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Location:||Positions available in Erie County, Crawford County, and Venango County|
The Family Based Mental Health Caseworker functions as part of a clinically skilled team to provide direct social services to assigned caseload. Worker is required to visit client's homes on a regular basis. Travel throughout assigned county required. Some evening and weekend work required.
- Conducts interviews in client's home and provides ongoing therapeutic services.
- Delivers intensive services and provides 24-hour on-call crisis services to assigned caseload.
- Attends three (3) year model curriculum provided by the Philadelphia Child and Family Therapy Training Center, Inc. Schedule includes two sessions each month in the Western Region (for a total of approximately 13 - 14 per year). The training will be completed upon graduation or leaving the Family Based Mental Health program.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, or child welfare and at last one year CASSP experience required.
- Knowledge of family systems therapy and development life cycles preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.