|Position:||Caseworker, Family Preservation Services|
|Reports To:||Supervisor, Family Preservation Services|
|Pay Rate:||$16.75 per hour|
|Job Type:||Part time|
The Family Preservation Services Caseworker works intensively with children and families in their own homes. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Travel throughout Erie County required.
- Employs a variety of casework techniques and modalities to meet family needs.
- Interviews, assesses, and provides services to assigned clients in their homes on a regular basis.
- Maintains case records in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Performs on-call duties for crisis situations after hours on a rotating basis to provide support to families.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or closely related field required.
- Knowledge of child development, behavior management and parenting skills necessary.
- Experience working with children and families with multiple concerns at time of referral preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.