|Position:||Case Manager, Independent Living Program|
|Reports To:||Supervisor, Independent Living Program|
|Pay Rate:||$32,662 annual salary|
|Job Type:||Full time|
The Case Manager for the Independent Living Program works with current and former foster care youth ages 14-21 as they transition to adult life. Worker provides comprehensive assessments and individual guidance, facilitates life skills groups, and helps youth reach goals identified in the individualized case plan. Reliable transportation required for extensive travel through Erie County.
- Completes opening paperwork and youth assessment, develops individualized case plans, and facilitates life skills groups.
- Provides referrals to other community resources and advocates on behalf of youth in the program.
- Provides reliable transportation to appointments, job interviews, school visits, community functions, and other relevant activities.
- Supports youth by offering guidance, counseling, and preparation for independence.
- Visits clients' homes on a regular basis to provide additional support.
- Maintains case records and reports in a timely manner as required in agency policy.
- Participates in staff development activities, including individual and peer supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences required.
- Previous experience working with youth in a counseling and/or group setting preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
WORKING AT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Join our team for a friendly work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to work partially remote. Family Services of NW PA offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and mileage reimbursement at the IRS standard mileage rate. Family Services of NW PA is a nonprofit organization and qualifies workers for student loan forgiveness programs.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF NW PA:
Family Services of NW PA (FSNWPA) is a non-profit social service agency with a mission to Strengthen Families and Transform Lives. We provide a comprehensive continuum of care and high quality, innovative programs and services to children and families across Northwest Pennsylvania. Services are available in Erie, Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties in Pennsylvania. Learn more at www.FSNWPA.org.