- Improve partner, parenting, professional, and personal relationships;
- Manage stress, anxiety, anger & depression;
- Cope successfully with trauma, loss, and other significant changes in relationships, work and life.
Services are provided by Masters level, licensed clinicians.
Service Available in:
Who is eligible?
- Any Erie County resident
- Concerns or symptoms must be manageable on an outpatient basis
- Private insurance and medical assistance accepted
- Sliding fee scale available for participants who are uninsured, underinsured, or unable to pay.
Who can make a referral?
- Other community agencies or resources
- Manage Care Organizations
- Doctors/health providers
- Courts/legal system
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Services are available at 5100 Peach Street Erie PA 16509 and 38 North Main Street Union City PA 16438.
Thanks to United Way funding, Family Services is able to offer a sliding fee scale so that any Erie County resident regardless of ability to pay can obtain counseling. Contact Sandi McIntire at email@example.com or 814.866.4507 to make a referral.